Say hello to the world's best pillowcase, and say goodbye to blemishes, wrinkles, breakouts, frizzy damaged hair, and restlessness. Rejuvenate yourself. Crafted from the highest quality natural Mulberry silk available, experience the endless luxurious benefits of silk for your hair, skin, and health.
- Rejuvenate your skin by keeping it more hydrated + having 43% less friction against your skin + doing away with thousands of dust mites (silk deters dust mites) + benefiting from the natural anti-bacterial properties of silk. Shall we go on? Your current cotton pillowcases are incredibly rough and highly absorbent, taking away precious moisture from your face and drying it out, as well as absorbing and disturbing your facial creams and products, negating most of their benefits
- Rejuvenate your hair by having less friction against it - your current cotton pillowcases are rough and have 43% more friction which results in damaged tangled dull hair, split ends, and a wild mess when you wake up in the morning from all the pulling and tugging against your pillowcase the entire night
- Anti-bacterial properties of silk mean your pillowcase and skin stays cleaner and breakouts are greatly reduced - your current cotton pillowcases have hundreds of thousands of tiny microscopic bugs living on them, but silk naturally repels and is resistant to these dust mites
- Stay cool during the night thanks to silk's natural temperate regulating and cooling properties - no more night sweats and discomfort
- Say goodbye to allergies thanks to silk's hypoallergenic nature resulting in less blemishes, puffiness, and redness in the morning as well as clearer sinuses and ease of breathing
WARNING: You may never be able to go back to a regular cotton pillowcase again.
Coziest Silk™ Pillowcase details:
- Highest grade Silk, 6A 22-Momme
- Premium hidden zipper
- All materials used are STANDARD 100 certified and tested by OEKO-TEX® to ensure safety and industry leading quality free of harmful substances and in accordance with good environmental practices